EFW manufactures laminates and sandwich panels with different GFRP and CFRP skins and different core materials (e.g. honeycomb, foam).
- Composite sandwich lay-ups made from glass and carbon fiber layers (CFRP/ GFRP) and NOMEX® / KEVLAR® honeycomb or other core materials.
- Composite layers & core arranged in a modular system for optimal composite sandwich lay-up design
- Various decors depending on application: tedlar, decor foils, gloss and texture coatings
- Flexible geometries and in-sandwich design features
- Design of integrated systems including attachment parts and customized solutions
- From semi-finished panels up to drop-in panels
- Deliveries just in sequence ready for assembly
- Max. size 2,90 m × 1,88 m, lightweight maritime panel: up to 1,20 m × 2,70 m
EFW´s GFRP, CFRP laminates are made from combinations of woven or unidirectional oriented glass or carbon fibers in a duroplastic matrix. EFW manufactures flat and 3D laminate parts in a vacuum, temperature and time controlled environment.
- High strength and stiffness of fiber reinforced plastics combined with minimized weight
- Fire resistance and low flammability
- Low smoke emission and toxicity
- Resistance to environmental factors such as humidity, vibration, sand and liquids