A300/A310P2F – the ‘Workhorse’ amongst the Medium Widebody freighters
- The best selling medium widebody integrator aircraft worldwide since 1994
- A family of freighters: 190 Conversions and 104 Airbus Production Freighters
- Widest cross section in its market segment, maximum flexibility
- 96” ULD-ready main deck allow up to 10% better volumetric payload
- Fully LD3 and pallet capable lower deck is perfect for interlining with typical belly freight
A300B4/A310-200/-300 & A300-600P2F
Two generations of freighter conversions, almost 200 Widebody Conversions since 1993 within the Airbus Group whereas since 1996 the vast majority has been performed at EFW. More than 40 customers world-wide, thereof 93% in Express Business. To date this is amongst the largest widebody freighter conversion programs in numbers. Our product is part of the daily logistics business around the globe. The current generation A300-600P2F combines unique freighter features such as the widest cross section in its class, the most versatile cargo loading system, attractive ramp prices and moderate operational cost which made this aircraft type become the dominating medium widebody conversion program in the past 15 years. In 2017 the A300/A310P2F conversion program will be replaced by the brand-new A330P2F.