EFW manufactures laminates and sandwich panels with different GFRP and CFRP skins and different core materials (e.g. honeycomb, foam).
- Lightweight NOMEX® / KEVLAR® honeycomb and other core materials
- Composite layers & core arranged in a modular system for optimal composite sandwich lay-up design
- Various decors depending on application: tedlar, decor foils, gloss and texture coatings
- Flexible geometries and in-sandwich design features
- Design of integrated systems including attachment parts and customized solutions
- Deliveries just-in-time ready-to-install
EFW´s GFRP, CFRP laminates are made from combinations of woven or unidirectional oriented glass or carbon fibers in a duroplastic matrix. EFW manufactures flat and 3D laminate parts in a vacuum, temperature and time controlled environment.
- High strength and stiffness of fiber reinforced plastics combined with minimized weight
- Fire resistance and low flammability
- Low smoke emission and toxicity
- Resistance to environmental factors such as humidity, vibration, sand and liquids