- Since 1996 EFW has attracted more than 40 conversion customers worldwide, thereof the largest Express carriers in North America and Europe but also renowned General Freight and Combination Carriers
- Customers benefit from well organized industrial work flows and minimized conversion downtimes (only 4 months turnaround time for a complete Widebody passenger-to-freighter conversion)
- Typical MRO checks can be performed in parallel to the standardized P2F conversion process as part of additional services –a real benefit for the each operator to minimize overall layover periods
- Teams of experienced professionals are handling the conversion projects individually per each aircraft.
- Customer’s on-site representatives will be hosted by Liaison Managers to handle individual customer issues on daily basis. Fully equipped customer representative offices inside EFW will guarantee easy project supervision and logistics support by Customer.
- An extensive on-ground test program after conversion and systems installation safeguards highest quality levels. Test flights after conversion are not required as part of the certified conversion process.
- Our 24/7 Customer Support incl. AOG support works hand-in-hand with Airbus‘ Customer Support organization to ensure seamless freighter operations once re-delivered
Oops, an error occurred! Code: 20170720115610aaffeccd