...we keep it flying
- +25 years experience in freighter conversions
- +200 Airbus A300/A310 Medium Widebody aircraft converted
- A330 EIS 2017 | A321 EIS 2020 | A320 EIS 2021
- “Made in Germany” quality standards and conversion performance
- Strategic Partnership with ST Engineering Aerospace to boost P2F and MRO activities worldwide
- STC holder for all new generation Airbus freighter conversion programs (A320/ A321, A330)
Why converting your aircraft at EFW?
- Since 1996 EFW has attracted more than 40 conversion customers worldwide, thereof the largest Express carriers in North America and Europe but also renowned General Freight and Combination Carriers
- Customers benefit from well organized industrial work flows and optimized conversion downtimes
- Typical MRO checks can be performed in parallel to the standardized P2F conversion process as part of additional services – a real benefit for the operator to minimize overall layover periods
- Teams of experienced professionals are handling the conversion projects individually per each aircraft.
- Customer’s on-site representatives will be hosted by Account Managers to handle individual customer issues on daily basis. Fully equipped customer representative offices inside EFW will guarantee easy project supervision and logistics support by Customer.
- An extensive on-ground test program after conversion and systems installation safeguards highest quality levels. Test flights after conversion are not required as part of the certified conversion process.
- Our 24/7 Customer Support incl. AOG support works hand-in-hand with Airbus‘ Customer Support organization to ensure seamless freighter operations once re-delivered
Approvals & Certificates
- Company approval regarding design of aircraft and aircraft components