EFW’s Customer Support is available globally, 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, for all conversion and maintenance activities.
Our customer support services include:
- Training: Worldwide online and on-site training at the customers location, for example, relating to Modified Areas from PAX to P2F Aircraft and Main Deck Cargo Door
- Inquiries: General inquiries related to A330/A320P2F with assistance service from a qualified technical staff available 24/7 by email or phone.
- Engineering Assistance and Repairs: We organize teams of qualified engineers to identify problems and recommend efficient solutions and corrective actions.
- Technical analysis: At our customers’ request we conduct technical analysis and the creation of EFW Service Bulletins in case of modifications in regards to both the P2F affected area and the non-affected area of the aircraft.
- Revision of the Air Carrier Maintenance Program: In particular, amendment of the Maintenance Schedule to include EFW P2F maintenance requirements as well as definition of compliance times (next due values) for new or revised tasks.
- Spare Parts: aftermarket solution provisioning.
- Analysis: Customer fleet analysis and specific Spare Part Recommendation for Customer Stock.