- Lowest fuel burn in class
- Fully containerized lower deck for the first time in this freighter segment
- A321P2F is uniquely positioned to replace ageing 757F
- State of the art aircraft technology for highest reliability and same type rating with Airbus Family
- lowest operational cost & seamless cross crew operation
- Largest operator base and unprecedented feedstock for conversion (4500+ in next 20 years !)
Airbus, ST Engineering and EFW have extended their strategic partnership and launched the development of the OEM supported A320/A321P2F. Acc. to Airbus “The A320 single-aisle jetliner family (composed of the A318, A319, A320 and A321) is the world’s best-selling single-aisle aircraft family” - we want to transfer this success into the world’s best selling freighter family, making use of the efficiency and modern technology of this outstanding aircraft. The A321P2F has entered service in 2020, while the A320P2F prototype induction is scheduled for the beginning of 2021. By then the feedstock for conversion will be available in suitable numbers at attractive value levels which will enable customers to select the best suitable conversion candidates at the 2nd market.